This amount serves four people over some whole wheat pasta. Grate some parmesan on the pasta, and serve it with a green salad. This is a simple and tasty summer dinner.
- 6 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled
- A handful of fresh basil, and/or a handful of fresh oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Put everything in a blender and whizz it all together. Warm the sauce in a pan before serving. That’s all it takes for the most delicious and fresh tomato sauce.